Help?!

rasengan

WiiChat Member
Aug 16, 2007
Wii Troubles?

well my cousin was bein stupid and messin with my wii and now it doesnt work and im pissed cause my mom told me not to bring it and i did

so what happened was that we were playing a gamecube game and we wanted to play a wii game so i took out the controllers and then he took out the memory card and it was stuck so he yanked it out and the memory card securing tabs flipped over so i got a screwdriver and pushed them bak to there original spot and then the wii wouldnt turn on

when i press the power button on either the wii or wiimote the power light blinks orange once and then it turns off and stays like that until i unplug it and i took off everything and tried it and it didnt work then taking out the button cell in the bottom and it still didnt work anybody else have this problem ? it was an aftermarket memory card that had the little metal thing in the bottom removed cause someone broke his memory card

Yes , i know my cousin is not the brightest person in the world
cough stupid ..

please help im desperate ........ by the way the stupid cousins game is stuck so i need to get it out is there a way to get it out without booting the wii??

Thanks

Back