Help!

aIStriker

WiiChat Member
Aug 20, 2007
Ok, now that the laginess is resolved...ive got another problem. Sometimes when i play Mario Strikers Charged or Batallion Wars 2 online, it would say "Connecting to WFC channel" and then take 2 minutes then say "Error....couldnt connect, please try reconfiguring settings". The thing is, i could succesfully play for the first hour or so, then after i tried playing again online, it would not be able to connect. Note that i have NOT touched the position of the Wii nor the router while playing. Someone answer please, this is very strange and disappointing.

what kind of internet?
is it reliable?
what time of day are you playing?
what kind of router?
how old is it?

sometimes if your in the middle of nowhere and you have cable and you play when every1 is online, your connection isnt very reliable.

i've also had problems with Linksys routers (i think overheating?), but it might not be the complete problem

what kind of internet? Rogers High Speed
is it reliable? Yes, been using it for round 4 years
what time of day are you playing? After school at 3:30 PM~7:00 PM
what kind of router? Linksys Wireless 350N
how old is it? 1 week old.

Its not overheating.

what kind meaning DSL or Cable or other?
reliable meaning do you loose connection regularly?

like i said, Cable can get slow if you live in the middle of nowhere. and if everybody is on (which is when u play, afternoon when every kid and adult is home from work/school)

are u using wireless or the lan adaptor?

wireless is still improving but not better than hard wire, but your new router should work just fine.

Im using a wireless connection. It only d/c more often if the cordless phone is out of place. But even if it is in place it might still do it

if your really having trouble why dont you buy a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector ? i have one as well but it means your computer or laptop has to be turned on and have it accepted to use the net - have you fixed it yet ?:scared:

Back