Help!

hj02pud

WiiChat Member
Dec 23, 2007
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if someone can help me. I've managed to get hold of a wii for my bro's xmas present, i've just read on the box that the power supply included is suitable 4 use in the E.E.A and Switzerland but not the UK, Ireland and Malta. There is a three pin plug included and now i'm really confused. It is a PAL. Will my bro be able to play it?

Welcome to Wiichat! Call me Twizdid, Or Twiz. If you need any help, Feel free to PM me.
-welcomepic-.gif

Hello and welcome to WiiChat, hj02pud!
You can call me Icy for short:cornut:
If you have any problems, concerns, and/or ?'s then feel free to ask.

wii_girliefairie said:
Welcome to Wiichat! Call me Twizdid, Or Twiz. If you need any help, Feel free to PM me.

icyoooppplaa said:
Hello and welcome to WiiChat, hj02pud!
You can call me Icy for short:cornut:
If you have any problems, concerns, and/or ?'s then feel free to ask.

Rather than jumping in and welcoming a member, read the post and you will see he does have a question and a problem. Rather than pasting your intro's from other members welcomes, read through and see what they have to say from now on.

hj02pud, not sure about your question.
Hopefully someone can assist you though.

ello8no3.jpg
hj02pud said:
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if someone can help me. I've managed to get hold of a wii for my bro's xmas present, i've just read on the box that the power supply included is suitable 4 use in the E.E.A and Switzerland but not the UK, Ireland and Malta. There is a three pin plug included and now i'm really confused. It is a PAL. Will my bro be able to play it?

I think it should work
But better check the power it requires before pluging it in (never got anything that has to be pluged in from there)

Rather than jumping in and welcoming a member, read the post and you will see he does have a question and a problem. Rather than pasting your intro's from other members welcomes, read through and see what they have to say from now on.

Its called a copy paste intro (I do copy paste mine but I read what the op /every body else said)
A LOT of posters do it to up there post count and make them selfs loook good

Back