HELPPP!!! does Wii play gamecube games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tqfriend

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
Help guys:

I bought a wii classic controller yestoday try to play the gamecube games, but it didnt work. I heard people saying i need the gamecube controller to hook up on wii play the GC games. Is that ture? what else do i need to play gc games.

thanks

Yeah, you're gonna need a gamecube controller to play the gamecube games.

But no worries, they're only like 20 bucks for a Nintendo-brand one.

For GameCube Games you need a GameCube Controller and a GameCube Memory card - not sure if you can save GameCube save data to the Wii.

A simple search will be able to answer your questions in future as the forums already have the information posted.

Get the Wavebird wireless controller. Check Walmart's website, it's currently on sale for 27.xx usd. Then print the page out so that Walmart in store will price match:thumbsup:

I too learnt the hard way that the classic controller didn't work for GC games, but why does it have analogue L and R? At first I was certain it was only for VC games, then when I got it and noticed the L + R and thought "GC compatitbility? how handy!" .... was wrong :frown2:

I am deleting the posts that are irrelevant/off topic.
Yes, a search would have been easier, but the guy was new.
In the future, help people with their problem and move on.
If you have a problem with the what a user has said, or how they have said it, address it to them by private message, or let a moderator know there is a problem.
The question was answered.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back