Not open for further replies.

zeon9881

Slowly drifting away
Dec 10, 2006
My PSN is zein9881
Wii Online Code
7428-8550-5786-2492
ok per tend someone has Hepitites B and cuts his fingers and touches a wall

and you come and touch the same wall with the blood on it can you get hepitites B

what if you accedently rub your eyes or touch your mouth

Kiwi said:
I bet this just happened to you...

no im just asking

cause my uncle has it and i was just wondering cause on a site it says
BloooD to Blood and then on a another site it said dont touch someones blood if they have it

but i havnt seen my uncle for a LONG timesoi was just wondering

Oh, because if it did i was gonna tell you that you were infected with it. :lol:

ass hole
XD eric is gona come here and say that bad language im banning you

blood to blood dude, should be fine to touch as long as its washed off fairly quickly, things can slowly seep through skin or be transfered into blood stream via stomache lining ect.

no he got it from sex hahaha jk hmmmm he cant get it from there it aint like aids so he might have got it form some kind of contact with a victim

nova i dont have it XD

oh and almo thats not true if it were then everybody wil have all kinds of deasises cause your hands are the most dirtest things in the world

zeon9881 said:
nova i dont have it XD

oh and almo thats not true if it were then everybody wil have all kinds of deasises cause your hands are the most dirtest things in the world
lol and we do but in such small doses that it doesnt effect us, immune system, white blood cells...? did you not do Biology? We all develop a form of cancer every day and our body destroys it.
However for something as strong has HepB then it may effect you.

im going to grade 9 this year so no i didnt

ok i was just wondering anyways i wash my hans all the time (im a germ wierdo)

zeon9881 said:
no im just asking

cause my uncle has it and i was just wondering cause on a site it says
Blood to Blood and then on a another site it said don't touch someones blood if they have it

but i havnt seen my uncle for a LONG timesoiwas just wondering

Well Zeon - you asked a sensible question and received some quite banal replies..never mind! - Click the link to find out more but the gist of it is.

Hepatitis B is highly contagious - which means it can be passed from person to person very easily. It's 50 to 100 times more contagious than HIV. The virus is present in body fluids such as blood, saliva, semen and vaginal fluid.

There are a number of ways you can get hepatitis B.
From mother to baby

This is the most common way for hepatitis B to be spread worldwide. If the virus spreads from mother to baby it usually happens during childbirth. It is not common for hepatitis to be spread in this way in the UK.
Blood

If blood from an infected person gets into your bloodstream you can get hepatitis B. There are a number of ways this could happen including:

* through an open wound
* from a contaminated needle
* from contaminated medical or dental equipment which is not sterilised
properly
* from contaminated tattooing equipment which is not sterilised properly
* from blood donations in countries where blood is not tested (in the UK all
blood donations are tested for hepatitis B)

Sex

If you have unprotected sex with an infected person you can get hepatitis B.
Where in the world is hepatitis B common?

High-risk areas for getting the disease include South-East Asia, Africa, the Middle East, the Far East and southern and eastern Europe.

Common symptoms can be jaundice (yellowing) of the eyes and skin, lack of energy - lethargy, feeling sick or pain in the liver area, lack of appetite.

If you are living in close proximity with either an acute or chronic HepB carrier then you can have a vaccination in a 3-4 dose treatment from your doctor which will immunise you against a possible infection.

zeon9881 said:
im going to grade 9 this year so no i didnt

ok i was just wondering anyways i wash my hans all the time (im a germ wierdo)

Be sensible not scared - he will know the precautions to take, as he's been diagnosed then they do give you lots of information regarding the do's and don't. You can't / shouldn't drink, giving up smoking is a good idea and generally look after yourself.
Other precautions can be, for example, separate towels and wash bed sheets on a regular basis. Common sense when dealing with hygiene. As for shaking hands and that stuff, unless he is bleeding like a fountain then it should be safe to say that you won't catch it easily. A very close relative of mine has acute HepB, hence the reason I can answer this post, and there is not shame in contracting HepB as long as you look after yourself and realise that it is a life changing infection - not only for you but the people who live and work with you.

Hope this helps...

Last edited:
very good. now that's good info you are so very wise! :lol: i liked the bit about the bleeding like a fountain.:lol: anyway thought i'd just mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back