Here I am

Z3wpk

Fusion Mongle
Oct 9, 2007
NY
Wii Online Code
4826-4175-7020-5555
well i decided to join these forums because i got a wii yesterday (yay for me getting a wii [rhymed]) and I'm very excited for new games coming out and games I have not tried. I am sorry if im like posting this in the wrong place (like a newbie section) but i dont see it, move my topic wherever idc as long as its in the right thing well anyway back to me lol, I am currently 14 and was skeptic on the wii but didnt know much about it. But last week when i found out i was getting one, i looked into it way more and got more and more excited about it. I looked for games i was planning on getting and other things as well. After playing 3 different games (one i havent even gotten into yet) i got hooked after one day. I currently own Madden 08 and Super Monkey Ball (yet to play) and I have played Zelda (already in love when im not even out of the first town) wii sports (who doesnt love that game just pure fun lol) and tiger woods (just wow so awesome hard to master but ill get it but it really is good) I am planning on getting resident evil 5 and maybe renting 4 (looks so awesome) also mario party (just loved older ones) carnival games (just appeals to me) and redsteel (looks sooo awesome) any more suggestions please tell me (btw im looking foward to more of the FPS's for the wii see how innovative they can make an FPS) But anyway I have no idea how the online system works (miis and friends or w/e) but ill do another post about that in the corresponding section and oh yea HELLO!!! lmao hope to make many friends

-sorry if that was all over the place :yikes:

Welcome to WiiChat
You can call me Icy:cornut:
If you have any problems then ask any member here for help

Congrats on the Wii
You should get Legend of Zelda and the Twighilight Princess or Metroid prime 3. Aslo You should get the upcoming Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros. Brawl

ohh sorry i wasnt clear on that all the games i listed in the middle (not the ones im planning to play) are the ones i own lol im a little all over the place lmao :)

:scared: what lol?

haha ok well anyone wanna suggest something? lol well anyway off to play zelda :D

Do ya have a DS?....because you should get Zelda Phantom Hourglass.......
If you do get it, make sure you've beaten Windwaker first......or you'll get gased......*cough*....

You're in the right section. :)

Welcome, welcome all to this circus of crazy objects like remotes that control things on the TV via sensor bars! Be amazed! And don't fall for Icy's potato transformation, it's a deceitful trick to make you do bad things.

(P.S. read the rules, and more specifically; don't flame, don't be biased, don't be an ass, and most importantly...like Super Smash Bros. :))

Have a nice stay. :p

Back