Hero Fags Hiding In The Walls On Industrial

trollface

WiiChat Member
Apr 5, 2011
co
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I mean that in the annoying sense E.g. Bikers...

Only way Ive found to get to the hero hiding in the wall is to fight your way onto the scaffolding and go after them the way they got in there. This can be a real pain in the dick tho cause opposing team now spawns there and they get their little hero health boost.

Im so sick of this silly ****...

WTH is the point? Same with you hero fags in the box...

Hmmm... I've never seen that of which you speak of.
Does that^ make sense?
Seems like u cant get any good heroes games anymore, yesterday i ran into 3 hackers, and 4 or 5 hostquits in a row. As soon as i started playing BB, i had no problems at all.

Campers hiding inside areas they shouldn't be? What is this, Call of Duty?

Every online game (particularly shooters...) will always have nasty **** like this people will always take advantage of. =/ I still don't understand how any of that garbage is fun.

I find it's always better to stick with Team conflict, I only ever play heroes with a full team to make it less stressful. But where do they go in industrial? The only glitch that I'm aware of is the blue box on station.

I find it's always better to stick with Team conflict, I only ever play heroes with a full team to make it less stressful. But where do they go in industrial? The only glitch that I'm aware of is the blue box on station.

Go up the stairs from the russian spawn point. go down the long walkway...through the door and jump over to the little ledge. You can get in the wall to the right :) Its pretty much only for idiots but they seem to like it. Didn't realise you were still playing bud, good to see you still are.

Actually there are glitches on most maps, but I won't feed the idiots by posting where they are :p

I've been playing off and on for a while, but it's still enjoyable as long as I get in at least three games in a row without hackers and host quits. And another note on how poor my opinion of heroes is that I went 47-11 in nightclub....and we still lost. just because of my team heroing 9 times (i tried to hero so they wouldn't die so much) and the other team not heroing at all. Rant aside, heroes is always better with a full team.

Two sides to the glitching issue:
1) Glitching is part of the game. If it is part of the original code, and all players can do it, then it is not cheating. It is simply one player maximixing his or her advantage.
2) It is cheating pure and simple. Glitches are part of the game code, yes. However, they are game aspects that ended up in the final version as the result of a mistake or missed correction by programmers, and were not intended to be found and used.

I subscribe to #2. Glitching is cheating. Good gameplay is you vs. me, mano y mano, face to face, toe to toe, out and out deathmatch with no cheap sh1t. Kill me if you can or die trying!

Campers hiding inside areas they shouldn't be? What is this, Call of Duty?Every online game (particularly shooters...) will always have nasty **** like this people will always take advantage of. =/ I still don't understand how any of that garbage is fun.
Hence another reason for sticking to TF2. The PC version. Heard nasty stories about the console ones. Like lack of hats.

It is a good thing that people can't "glitch" in real life. Could you imagine a US Marine fire team storming a run-down urban structure overseas during a terrorist search, only to find the terrorist hiding inside some box with an AK - and not being able to put any rounds into the room...but the terrorist can shoot anywhere he wanted to...even through walls unseen?! If you can't do it in real life, you shouldn't do it in a FPS game. LOL I'm just saying...

Two sides to the glitching issue:
1) Glitching is part of the game. If it is part of the original code, and all players can do it, then it is not cheating. It is simply one player maximixing his or her advantage.
2) It is cheating pure and simple. Glitches are part of the game code, yes. However, they are game aspects that ended up in the final version as the result of a mistake or missed correction by programmers, and were not intended to be found and used.

I subscribe to #2.

Second.jpg

To those who don't believe that glitching is outright cheating, one of sound mind would likely agree that it's a show of poor sportsmanship at the very least.

Sorry, that was me. GGs

There is more than one box glitch in Station. I use it to hero and jump out at brainless n00bs to kill them and run back in while they can't kill me :3

I also know other sky walking glitches where I can walk way above the map and snipe.

There are glitches where you can run at a wall a certain way and then camp in it.

There are at least 3 glitches on every map. I am a n00b who kills other n00bs with flaws in the game and should be put to death. :3

If you want to know some more glitches, PM me. I know every glitch as of yet and I've personally found the most game-changing glitch to date.

Last edited:
Can you PM me these other glitches?

Mod edit: You're supposed to message HIM. ¬_¬

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a similar experience on Industrial several months ago. The fag just wouldn't get out of the wall. Eventually I think our team finally taught him a lesson. He's probably some 10 year old prick laughing it up. I hate people like that.

Back