hero of what?

mercenary634

WiiChat Member
Sep 28, 2006
Yo mercenary634 here again with another zelda spoiler . Well we all played wind waker and ocarina of time right?
Anyways in ocarina of time Link was known as the hero of time.
In windwaker link was known as hero of winds.
And finally in legend of zelda twilight princess Link is known as hero of twilight. Thats it. oh and jenova do u really think im the most intelligent person ever?

mercenary634 said:
Yo mercenary634 here again with another zelda spoiler . Well we all played wind waker and ocarina of time right?
Anyways in ocarina of time Link was known as the hero of time.
In windwaker link was known as hero of winds.
And finally in legend of zelda twilight princess Link is known as hero of twilight. Thats it. oh and jenova do u really think im the most intelligent person ever?

Of course I do. Your logic is outstanding, so is your grammer, punctuation, and spelling!

well we all no he's going to be the hero of something and if its hero of twillight then im ok with that! though it dosn't have a nice ring to it like "Hero Of Time" don't know...

yeah hero of twilight just sounds a little long for my taste

its probably gonna be like "Hero of Darkness" or something weird like that
o_O

That makes Link sound like he's some evil hero helping bad guys or something. Or some guy that hides in the shadows and trips his enemies.

Well that last part made link sound like a hit and run kinda guy...well like i said he's going to be the hero of something so we'll have to wait and see

Hero of Time, again, possibly? If it's not Hero of Twilight, that is.

Back