Heroes:2 delayed officialy

cyberzomby

OH NOES! A PICTURE
May 9, 2007
Netherlands
Wii Online Code
4855-3513-2198-8739
Hello heroes 2 lovers,

the spanish EA department anounced on there website that indeed: heroes 2 is scheduled for march 2008

This is total bullcrap and I think its the worst thing they can do. This game was underhyped from the start. Not many people knew about this ( in europe ) and not many people intended on purchasing it.

Now when they release it in march almost all the cool games have been released or will be released around the same tame as heroes 2. I think now even fewer people will purchase the game because of all the other cool games coming out.

lol Im even thinking of not purchasing it at all! As it was kinda cool because there werent any other cool games coming out. But by than theres a few others that are better than moh:h2 I think so

Last edited:
i feel sorry ya. I purchased this game so I wont get bored until mario kart or ssmb comes out.

omg this is soo bad

i am exactly with you on that one

i was gna get it based on the fact that there werent any otha cool games but there will be by then

Hmm strange. Maybe its only for spain than :p

I hope the australians still get it on 30th. If so than Im just gonna import it from there ( Pal as well right )

Well I dont see why in this case as the US version is already released. So I dont think they will work on it to improve it. Would be something! but I dont think they will

cyber the reason for the delay is because its gonna take them that long to re-translate the game from english to spanish(text,cries from solders,what you can say on wifi by selecting the phrase,and voiceovers) and plus their gonna imrpove the ghraphics seeing as it could of been better for the wii version let me post you what IGN said about the ghraphics and the score.

8.5 Graphics
Running at a solid 60 frames per second, Medal of Honor is smooth and visually pleasing. Make no mistake about this game’s graphical leap over the PSP version.

what I think they meant by that is its great and all but it could use some more imrpovement and re-touch a few low-res obejects.

Do you seriously think that they will improve the game graphics wise for europe?

The only thing they could be possible working on is the language like you said. It sounds completely weird if they are working on a better version. You cant do that when the game is already released in the US. A lot of pissed yanks ;)

That is such bullshit, why are they doing this?... Grr... Even though I have this game it still sucks because we will never be able to pwn on you europens...:ciappa: But seriously I feel for you bro... Maybe you can buy it from ebay or something and it will come in a couple of days. :)

No I cant. Because here we havent got NTSC

If we did I would be already pwning you ;)

hep, its been delayed for australia aswell, until first quarter of 2008. (dont know exactly when yet :( )
i want plaaning on getting this game anyway but that STILL really sucks incase it turned out better than i expected, but HAY atleast we will have galaxy (in 3 days) to occupy us until then :D (even though that got delayed aswell :mad5:
cant find source at the mo but i will post it later if i find.

Back