Heroes 2 Gameplay Montage

Wiinter

Audentes fortuna iuvat
Apr 20, 2007
Wii Online Code
8745-5143-2651-5351
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 Gameplay Montage

The first video of the game since E3. The first part appears to show the secondary on rails mode (the one that IGN said was more fun than RE: Umbrella Chronicles), but towards the end there is a little footage (familiar from recent screenshots) from the primary mode.

The old 15 second EA footage is just below it if you haven't seen it yet, and most known details about the game can be found by scrolling up.

What I see looks good. I'm expecting this game (Medal of Honor: Heroes 2) to come out very well. I'm especially looking forward to 32 player online play.

Repped, ov been lookin forward to this game for ages great vid good info

that guy blows at the game. also why was he using iron sights when theres that small circle for aiming in the middle?! games looks okay, it needs some work - graphics look like theyre from a PSP...oh wait.

I think there's going to be a lot more info soon. We just had an IGN interview followed shortly by screens and a hands-on preview. And now this.

To get the most out of this game's online, it needs a big following. So I hope they keep the info/promotion coming so more people look forward to it.

Sovieto said:
graphics look like theyre from a PSP...oh wait.

All those Wii owners who bought their consoles for the gfx are in for a big disappointment... Oh wait.

Sovieto said:
that guy blows at the game. also why was he using iron sights when theres that small circle for aiming in the middle?! games looks okay, it needs some work - graphics look like theyre from a PSP...oh wait.

Quick piece of info, both of the games are being made for their respective consoles From scratch so the graphics on wii version are not the same as psp graphics, they may not be gr8 but they are better than psp

it would've been smarter for them to give the psp and wii versions different names, just so people won't put down the two all the time. vid looks good though.

Wiinter said:
I think there's going to be a lot more info soon. We just had an IGN interview followed shortly by screens and a hands-on preview. And now this.

To get the most out of this game's online, it needs a big following. So I hope they keep the info/promotion coming so more people look forward to it.

All those Wii owners who bought their consoles for the gfx are in for a big disappointment... Oh wait.
they hardly look better than that of red steel, gfx are important, but its only a matter of time for how long people will lie to themselves.

Sovieto said:
they hardly look better than that of red steel, gfx are important,

Who said they weren't? Still people make tradeoffs based on what's most important to them. 360 users don't feel that built-in HD media (to avoid disc switching on massive games, for instance) is as important as the price point. PS3 users don't feel that game selection is as important as sheer graphical prowess (ie 4D textures), and Wii owners don't think HD gfx are important enough to turn back the clock to dual analog. Anyone who doesn't know the Wii can't render as many polygons or discover as many never-before-seen shades of orange as the PS360 can haven't spent enough time in your charming company.

Though for the record, only about half of PS360 users know how great their graphics can be.

I agree with Wiinter.
It was never about the graphics, but I think they are top notch, I dont play too mnay video games but what i've gotten out of my wii so far(RE4 and Wii Sports) i've fallen in love with the fun and realism of it(irony).
I was so excited to see some footage I watched it 8 times.
Thanks again Wiinter, your alight in my book.

sweeeet, thanks a lot on the info wiinter, totally lookinh forward to this game

Sovieto said:
they hardly look better than that of red steel, gfx are important, but its only a matter of time for how long people will lie to themselves.

Wait so for all my life I have been lying to myself whenever I play an Atari 2600 game? Shut the **** up Sovieto and stop making half ass generalizations.

Back