Heroes of Mana

MasterJedi2U

Banned
Jan 28, 2007
Durham, NC
Wii Online Code
5251-2094-6508-9892
Do you think a 10 year old would be able to understand and enjoy this game? I only ask because its a RTS game and I don't want my brother to get bored because he doesn't have patience for it. I guess what I'm saying is that the DS has this image of being for only children but a lot of their games seem to require a lot of thought, strategy, etc. I'm probably going to get him Pokemon Diamond or Pearl which I'm pretty sure he'll like but I'd like to get him something extra just to play with when hes bored of Pokemon.

Hence why I'm asking if I should buy it....I never said it was out. If you have nothing to contribute please don't say anything at all. Once again if anyone has a real opinion on it please let me know. Does HoM look like too complicated a game for a 10 year old

Lol you're probably right. I think just to be on the safe side I'll force him to watch the vids on IGN and ask him repeatedly if he wants it. Usually he can decide easily that way. I just don't want him calling me and asking me how to move his units or upgrade their characteristics at 12 midnite when he should be sleeping and I'm in the middle of a party...lol

MasterJedi2U said:
Lol you're probably right. I think just to be on the safe side I'll force him to watch the vids on IGN and ask him repeatedly if he wants it. Usually he can decide easily that way. I just don't want him calling me and asking me how to move his units or upgrade their characteristics at 12 midnite when he should be sleeping and I'm in the middle of a party...lol
I know what you mean.:lol:

Back