Heroes (tv)

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Anybody heard of/seen the TV program 'Heroes'? It's showing in America now and it's coming to UK either this month or next month. It's pretty easy to find on the net though.

What you guys think of it?

I think it's brilliant.

Great show. It's actually the second season now in the US.

Ohh sorry, I heard they were still on the first, my bad :)

No problem. Good TV series. You should try watching it. Starts out a little slow, but later episodes drew me in.

Yeah I just watched the second episode now.

The first episode is really fast and it's just like 'woah, slow down'.. if it hadn't been recommended to me I think I would have stopped watching it, but I'm VERY glad I did :)

surfinrach90 said:
Yeah I just watched the second episode now.

The first episode is really fast and it's just like 'woah, slow down'.. if it hadn't been recommended to me I think I would have stopped watching it, but I'm VERY glad I did :)

You didn't, you mean. You're very glad you didn't?

DOUBLE CRACKER ATTACK!!!

I ment very glad I did keep watching lol,

but oh well, I have an excuse for stuff like that, English ain't my first language ^-^

Yeah they're very well done. Good to see comic-book type things making a comeback (maybe a little overdone on film though)

Agreed, it's funny to see her in Malcolm in the Middle as a nerdy with nasty hair.

Though when she gets really bloodied up and breaks a ton of bones, the hotness thing goes out the window for me. Maybe turns some people on though.

lol, men..*rolls eyes* she's pretty stereotypical mind, with wearing the chearleading costume almost ALL the time.

Personally I think Isaac and Nathan are hot ^-^ heheh

Back