Heroes (tv)

I lose interest in shows once something stupid like time travel is brought up.....

....but it's something to watch when there's nothing else on.

I'm more of a LOST gal myself but Heroes definantly is up there. I haven't kept up with it, but from what I've seen, it's a very good show.

Heheh yup it is a very good show Marisa ^-^ I am officially obsessed.

What do all you Heroes fans think of the whole Claires parents story line?

I love Heroes, aside from Studio 60 and The Dresden Files it's all I really care to watch.

I. LOVE . THAT. SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(note: if Symone died in last week's episode, then who is Issac keeping back from peter in his dream?)

I love it, monday at nine :D:D

"Save the cheerleader save the world" that was the old one i cant remember the new one

Calire is hot!!

see :D:D

i've watched it... then i missed a few shows n i just think its too in depth with too many plot changes n twists...

besides they aren't even heroes.

CAPTAIN PLANET is the only REAL hero.

*kickass theme song starting*

EARTH !

FIRE !

WIND !

WATER!

HEART!

GOOO PLANET !!!

by your powers comined...

I AM CAPTAIN PLANET !

QNAcaptainplanet.jpg

LyricistSoldier said:
i've watched it... then i missed a few shows n i just think its too in depth with too many plot changes n twists...

besides they aren't even heroes.

CAPTAIN PLANET is the only REAL hero.

*kickass theme song starting*

EARTH !

FIRE !

WIND !

WATER!

HEART!

GOOO PLANET !!!

by your powers comined...

I AM CAPTAIN PLANET !

QNAcaptainplanet.jpg

LOL....just lol

Oh, yeah? Spider-Man is a real hero!

*cool theme song*

Spider-Man,Spider-Man!
Does whatever a Spider can!
Spins a web?
Any size!
Catches theives?
Just like flies!
Look out, Here comes The Spider-Man!

Lomax said:
I. LOVE . THAT. SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(note: if Symone died in last week's episode, then who is Issac keeping back from peter in his dream?)

Presumably it means the future has been changed from the future in Peter's vision, so if they can change that, then maybe Peter can stop the explosion.

I don't think Symone died tbh.. or like.. there's a twist somehow, seen the picture on the main page of the official heroes web-site? She's on there. On the banners I've seen of all of them, she's on there. Now Mr Bennet and Sylar play a bigger part in the show, so why aren't they on thees? And how come she is?

surfinrach90 said:
I don't think Symone died tbh.. or like.. there's a twist somehow, seen the picture on the main page of the official heroes web-site? She's on there. On the banners I've seen of all of them, she's on there. Now Mr Bennet and Sylar play a bigger part in the show, so why aren't they on thees? And how come she is?

She's on there because she is/was part of the main cast (despite her lack of screen time).

Who knows, maybe she will survive (she could have the power of immortality! :lol:).

Back