Heroes (tv)

TSKY74 said:
Great show. It's actually the second season now in the US.

no they are still on the first season, it just took a break for th eholidays most shows do that, an it just is showing five episodes after that brake than stopping for the summer, a season isn't five episodes, season 2 probably in fall

lost, house and prison break kicks ass too

surfinrach90 said:
Ah yes but it got broken then they teleported :smilewinkgrin:

Good point.

But I think he was cooler with a sword.

By the way, I wonder if Angela (Nathan and Pete's mum) has a power? She seemed to hint at it while talking to Claire.

Yeah I think she has, you know the whole thing that..

Linderman was talking about with the group of people with powers trying to make the world a better place and such, I think she was one of them

I absolutely love Heroes. Ever since Charmed finished last year I've been loking for a new show to obsess about. Does anyone else read the graphic novels on the NBC website?
Haven't finished the first series yet as i'm in the UK.

I don't read the graphic novels no but I've been very tempted too ^_^

I might after my exams are over I think.

If you get fed up of waiting for the next episodes just watch them online, I do, I'm in the UK also but I follow the Americans :D

They get aired on a Monday or Tuesday but by Wednesday their online :D

The latest episode was great.

Three characters killed off in one episode! :yikes: Alright, they were minor characters, but it's getting a bit insane! But that's what I like so much about Heroes- always throwing up new surprises. :)

Anyone reckon D.L. will survive?

I'm not sure if he will, I mean the story isn't like some fairy tale, people just die lol..

I hope he doesn't though =]

I wonder where it's going to go from here..

I mean Mr Bennet and Dr Suresh are after the same thing right, so I think they'll work things out.

I think

Ando will get killed, and this will push Hiro over the edge to kill Sylar, I think Claire will be involved with this somehow :/

Bwhahaha that whole hand through Lindermans head and into his brain that was amazing.

Please don't die Ando :(

I haven't seen it yet and I live in the UK. What channel is it supposed to go on? I have been busy with exams, so TV is a no-go at the moment.

The SciFi channel...not sure when eps are re run mind...

Byuakuya said:
Thanks man. I will check it out after my exams.

Later in the year Hereos will be shown on BBC 2.

That will be a bit better because your exams will be other and you will see show from start.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Later in the year Hereos will be shown on BBC 2.

That will be a bit better because your exams will be other and you will see show from start.
You bring up a fair point Foxy. :lol:

Back