Heron: Steam Machine Available on WiiWare this Friday

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Look familiar?

Yet another Dutch developer joins the party.

Triangle Studios have announced that their upcoming puzzler Heron: Steam Machine will be available on WiiWare in Europe this Friday.

Remniscent of the classic Pipe Mania/Pipe Dream, in this game you move around sections of pipe in order to stop a steam machine from overflowing. There is also multiplayer support for up to 4 players. For 500 Wii Points it looks like it could be quite fun, here's the press release:
Announcement: Heron: Steam Machine launches October 16th in Europe (WiiWare™)

Leeuwarden, The Netherlands - October 12, 2009 - Triangle Studios announces the European release date of its first WiiWare game, Heron: Steam Machine. As soon as this Friday, October 16th, European players will be able to enjoy Heron: Steam Machine on their Wii™!

The addicting pipe puzzle game is an excellent choice for players who like a frantic single- and multiplayer experience. Heron: Steam Machine for WiiWare will be available for 500 Wii Points in the Wii Shop Channel! To view the official trailer, screenshots and more information, please visit: www.heronsteammachine.com

Heron: Steam Machine will also be available for iPhone and iPod Touch. This portable version is expected to launch later this month.

About Heron: Steam Machine: Ron, the factory mechanic, has been working at the factory for Rubber Duckies for many years. On one dark morning, Ron comes to the shocking discovery that his boss is going to hand over control of the factory to his evil son! The son raises production targets as soon as he takes charge of the factory, and Ron will have to work at least twice as hard in order to be able to keep the steam machine running. Players can help Ron out by maintaining the steam machine, and prevent it from breaking down!

Multiplayer:
One of the most important aspect of Heron: Steam Machine is its multiplayer features. Instead of going up against each other, players will have to co-operate in order to keep the steam machine running. Are you and your friends able to work together as a team? Make sure to test your team spirit in the Multiplayer mode of Heron: Steam Machine.
Key features:

• Addictive single- and multiplayer fun for all ages.
  • High quality 2D Graphics.
  • Upbeat soundtrack.
  • Multiple highscore listings.
  • For up to 4 players.
You can also check out http://www.heronsteammachine.com/

Looks kind of boring to me, gosh i had this doesn't come to NA

After reading the Lego Rockband thing I misread the title as "Heroin steam machine"

Maybe a unlockavle mode on the next one
Ok so the next one is due out next month and it might be a bit early for it

I do not endorse drug use for recreation

Back