Hey all, what's crackin'?

Mysterio

Loyal Nintendo Fan
Dec 4, 2006
California
Wii Online Code
1139-7118-9767-7455
Hey. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Robert and I've been a huge passionate gamer all my life(since I was 3). My first ever console was the NES and have been a Nintendo fan ever since.

I've been waiting to get my hands on the Wii ever since I first heard about it and then got a chance to play it at the Nintendo Fusion Tour and wow... was I amazed!

Then on Nov. 19, I finally got my hands on one and then knew this is what Future Gaming is all about. I do however believe that Nintendo should have kept the name the "Nintendo Revolution", just because the Wii is just that... "Revolutionary" and is revolutionizing the gaming industry as we know it just like the NES did way back when. But then Nintendo made sense of the name "Wii" and then I understood what the true meaning of "Wii" stands for. So yeah, Wii is a good name for a revolutionizing and redefining console.

Well, I guess that wraps it up for now. :)

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for the friendly welcomes. Appreciate it.

By the way, the PM function is disabled?

Thanks 805wiiplayer. I'll add you as well in a bit.

Darkprinny said:
Is it Mysterio as in Ray

hehe... nope. Nor is it Mysterio as in Mysterio, one of Spider-Man's archnemesis', just Mysterio. I've had the name for a long, long time. Maybe 5-10 years.

Anyways, thanks to all who welcomed me to WiiChat. :)

--

Oh and Jesse, I added you to my Wii.

Last edited:
Back