hey anone want play mwr or black ops?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
SORRY!!!!:cryin::cryin::cryin:

SORRY:(:(:(:( :cryin::cryin::cryin:my dad made me come help him fix our lawn mower im really sorry! but i tried to send you arequest today but it said invalid try to send me one please!!

@volcano its better late than never!:p what kinda paintball gun you have mine is a typhon spyder i think lol. and one time i shot my bro in the thoat but lucky he had a mask on and it hit his mask first then splattered on his throat thank god!O:)

mine is to its silver. lol my has been comin loose alot where it goes powpowpowpowpow in one triger pull:( i take it a part and put it back togethor tight. lol i have been shot between my thumb and pointin finger so many time i got shot in the nuts once!! but luckily i had three lays of clothes that were loose but i stlled dropped to my knees:cryin:

Ouch... i havent got hit that many times, but ive got hit in the trigger hand once. One game, i was the last player on my team. It was 1 vs 3. They thought i was on their team. I took 2 of them out but i got hit by the third. Thats the best story ive got.

haha thats wht i was talkin about in the trigger hand but it dont hurt as much cause there arent as many nevre endings right there:p

Mod edit: No multi posting. Use the edit button instead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I play MWR my fc is : 4570-9696-0614
Put your code on my profile or private message!

hey shoot2kill ill send you a ally request to so we can play:D

Can you invite me to?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if i need the wii zapper gun to play call of duty black op?I was thiking of getting the game but not sure how good it is for the wii?

Nope, the zapper is solely optional for any and all games. Never required. In fact, most gamers would probably say the Wii + Nunchuck is more optimal 'n effective for shooters anyways. :lol:

... Please do create a new thread for questions of those sort though. "Reviving" old threads like this is looked down upon, 'specially if the post your reviving a thread with is completely off topic.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back