Hey Everyone.

Klace

Musician of Sorts.
Sep 16, 2006
Hey everyone, Klace here.
I'm a huge Nintendo fan, so I thought, what better to do then come here and chat it up with other Nintendo Fans!
As you can see from my Avatar and Sig, I'm a huge fan of Trauma Center, and it's most probably gonna be the first Wii game I get.
In my spare time I like to compose music for Video Games, and that's mostly where I got my Wii Funds from, I also got a new Capture Card so once the Wii comes out I'll be posting lots of Gameplay Videos, Mostly of Trauma Center, and Red Steel, which will be the second game I get.
I don't want to trail on and bore you with a long speech and introduction, so basically,
Hey Everyone, I'll be posting around lots.
And it's nice to be here.

Hey! Welcome to WiiChat! Can't wait to see those gameplay videos and enjoy your stay.:)

Sorry you haven't gotten a lot of greetings yet, but I'm sure you will soon. We've been getting soooo many new members, it's hard to keep up.:D

Well, have fun posting.

Wow that's great,cant wait to see what you come up with :)

Welcome to the forums - happy to have you here.

Klace said:
Hey everyone, Klace here.
I'm a huge Nintendo fan, so I thought, what better to do then come here and chat it up with other Nintendo Fans!
As you can see from my Avatar and Sig, I'm a huge fan of Trauma Center, and it's most probably gonna be the first Wii game I get.
In my spare time I like to compose music for Video Games, and that's mostly where I got my Wii Funds from, I also got a new Capture Card so once the Wii comes out I'll be posting lots of Gameplay Videos, Mostly of Trauma Center, and Red Steel, which will be the second game I get.
I don't want to trail on and bore you with a long speech and introduction, so basically,
Hey Everyone, I'll be posting around lots.
And it's nice to be here.
welcome, is trauma center really that great of a game?

If you're not one of those people that want to cast it aside because it's a "Surgery Game" Then you have to give it a try. It's great.

i dont know, it seems more of a rent game for me, like Wario Ware is a rent game for me, i dont think trauma center could have a long storyline and get very complex

Back