Hey everyone.

c1to3for5

WiiChat Member
Sep 17, 2007
I literally just joined these forums because the Nintendo NSider Forums have been cut. So I just wanted to say hey. I'm a little upset that the Nintendo Forums are gone, but whatever, it happens.

join the club. same reason that i joined this place im so sad the nsider forum is gone. but ive heard this site is good to so its not so bad and plus you can think of me as a fellow nsider.

So many welcomes.....so much time....Hello and *insert welcome here* to wiichat.

Welcome to Wiichat..we were expecting you, Please remember to read an Fallow the Forum rules. If you come across a Certain Spammer that says "Fart To the Max" please do not talk to him as he is a spammer. Thank you and Enjoy this magnificent Forum, that i hope can replace your Former Nsider Forum

o0o, Nsider guys xD Hello! Welcome to WiiChat. (=
Hope you enjoy your stay! If you have any questions,
feel free to ask any of us! Make sure you use the search
bar on the right side. It will help you if you're going to make
a thread! Anywho, see you guys around. /Steph

I am sorry to hear that the forums that you were so familiar with are being closed. I am sure that you will get used to this place very quickly, so I hope that you enjoy your stay here with us. :)

Welcome to wiichat!!
Hope you like it here!
If you have any questions feel free to ask any one and they will be happy to help you out!
100th post!! woooo!!

Back