Hey folks! , Any word on up & coming games?

sx66gns

Gamer Dad
Dec 28, 2007
Central , Texas.
Any word on up & coming games? I read an article that after they sort out this supply "problem" they will get to working on some games , selection is few... good but few.

Some [hopefully] good games like Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Mario Kart Wii are coming in 2008. To be more specific about SSBB, it's being released February 10th, 2008 (US). Both games will have online play so that will increase there replay value.

Trust me, Nintendo has been working on games well though the supply issues. Of course, as the company we are talking about is Nintendo, we don't know much about what they are currently working on. But here is a brief list of games that are in development by Nintendo:

Endless Ocean
Super Smash Brothers: Brawl
Mario Kart Wii
Super Mario Stadium Baseball
Wiifit
Wii music
Animal Crossing Wii
Disaster: Day of Crisis

Rumored: Pikmin 3, Kid Icarus Wii

Click Here for a full list of unreleased wii games that have been announced.

nic7 said:
Trust me, Nintendo has been working on games well though the supply issues. Of course, as the company we are talking about is Nintendo, we don't know much about what they are currently working on. But here is a brief list of games that are in development by Nintendo:

Endless Ocean
Super Smash Brothers: Brawl
Mario Kart Wii
Super Mario Stadium Baseball
Wiifit
Wii music
Animal Crossing Wii
Disaster: Day of Crisis

Rumored: Pikmin 3, Kid Icarus Wii

Click Here for a full list of unreleased wii games that have been announced.

Thanks for the link mate , my googles hating me today.

METROID DREAD ANNOUNCED! .... no not really... I wish tho.....

There is also the StarFox game which is in the works, no idea when we will see that.

No More Heroes is the one game I am really looking forward to (besides the sure hits like Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart Wii).

SSBB AND NO MORE HEROS AND MARIO KART WII!!!!! WII BE MINE I HAVE TO GET THEM!!!! I MUST AN IF THEY ARE SOLD OUT....................i will have to wait (me+wait=no good)

shrek4wii said:
Dude, what makes it so much better than Wii sports tennis?

If it's like the Ps2 version, then the more true Tennis players are more likely to buy it. There are probably more rules and skills.

Back