Hey Guys Help Me Out Here!!!!

CrAzyXBo11

AoW Sniper
Aug 5, 2007
Wii Online Code
7056-1267-5651-1420
I got my wii saturday 08/04/07 and about 2 days after i got an error message while plaing DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2....it said please eject cd then turn off power.....ok i did it and it all went back to normal....then today i got the message again....i did what it said and it went back to normal.....im concerned should i call up nintendo or is this a common problem that i should not worry about...plz reply thnx

It's a problem with the disk, not the console. It happened to me once on Zelda, then never again.

Make sure the disk isn't all scratched up. Sometimes if there is a small scratch on the right part of that specific disk, it can trigger a game failure. If it's scratched...bring it into a gamestore or call around and find a place that will resurface your disk, make it look brand ne:thumbsup: w. Good luck

dang, it could be the game itself...bring it back and tell the store that you demand a new copy.

It is a problem with your console. I bought mine in the beginning of July and the same exact thing would happen. So I went to nintendos support site. It told me I needed to contact nintendo about getting a replacement console because this problem will only get worse as time goes on. I opted to get an advance replacement instead of a repair, so this way I wouldn't have to wait around for my wii. The replacement came in 3 days and I haven't had a single problem with it.

Could be the disc, could be the console. You might try taking the game back and getting another first, and if this fails to work then call Nintendo and trade in your console for a new one. I wouldn't want to wait for a repair either!

Back