Hey Guys

Sarai_132

Nonis Sign Foppa!!
Mar 23, 2007
BC,Canada
Wii Online Code
8350-3257-9564-3066
Hey im new here and will be on atleast once a day , i also have a wii so PM me if you added me and i had an idea that there should be a thread were you ask people if they wanna play Wii or DS online (when wii goes online)

I' ve got Metroid and Diddy kong racing but i cant play rite now lost my ds lol i'll add you

welcome sarai :)

enjoy your stay at wiichat.com

(i sound like a hotel rep lol)

MisGuidEdAnGeL said:
Hello everyone, the names BK, why can't we play wii sports, or wii-play online!?? That would be niccce, anyways, hit me up everyone, anyone, someone, haha

welcome to wiichat misguided

its best if you want to be known to start your own "introduce yourself thread" and not to "hijack" any others and always make sure you search the forums before posting it saves time and gives you answers right away instead of waiting for someone to respond when the answer was already been discussed :)

but to answer your questions fairly since youre new, wiisports isnt online because its not online ready. same with wiiplay. the function just isnt avalible at the present time but in the near future it will be.

make sure you put your wiicode in the shared friends code thread located here

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-online/5518-share-friend-codes-here.html

oh ok, yeeah this is actually like the first forum type site I've joined so I'm not sure on how everything works, thanks 4 the pointers tho 4sure, I'm bout 2 put my wii code on real soon, but my lil step bro wont stop playing happy feet haha

MisGuidEdAnGeL said:
oh ok, yeeah this is actually like the first forum type site I've joined so I'm not sure on how everything works, thanks 4 the pointers tho 4sure, I'm bout 2 put my wii code on real soon, but my lil step bro wont stop playing happy feet haha

no problem.

youll notice if you browse through all the forums on here there are threads that are pretty much "basic knowledge" threads about the wii

for instance theres a bunch of "stickies" in the forums directed towards everyone who asks the same question :)

its simple around here. just follow the rules, treat everyone with respect, question things in a comphrensive manner and have fun :) its good times here

any other questions feel free to PM me (when you get your post count up) or a mod :)

MisGuidEdAnGeL said:
but my lil step bro wont stop playing happy feet haha

Thats 3
I counting the amount of peope on here that have that game

Sarai_132 said:
i had an idea that there should be a thread were you ask people if they wanna play Wii or DS online (when wii goes online)

Is this a yes or no?

There is for the ds
Its when you put in there code most give you away to get in contact

Back