Hey guys

br3

Master
Sep 13, 2011
Ohio
Wii Online Code
6866-3863-7665-7436
It's been awhile since I've been able to sit down and log in. Just wanted to say wasssup!!!! :mushroomlife:

Im hooked on these call of duty games lately, Reflex and Black ops and I need a break
its to addictive. Anyways Im willing to play any type of game as long as its decent enough to get into I'll try it out. Literally any type of game :wink: even some of the kids games are pretty fun. Anyone got any suggestions?

Oh and if you happen to be playing COD Reflex feel free to send me a friend invite even if you're a casual player its always nice to play with friends ^_^

(COD REFLEX)
FC:311926474846

IGN:Brandon

Last edited:
Yep, I remember you. Where ya been for the past few months? :lol:

If you're up for any type of game, you've gotta at least look at Red Steel 2. Best action (not action-adventure) game I've played on the Wii, no doubt.

If you want to take a break from COD well play these games...

- Monster Hunter 3 Tri
- No More Heroes 1 & 2
- Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
- Mario kart Wii
- Red Steel 1 & 2
- Animal Crossing City Folk/Lets Go To The City
- WWE 12
- Donkey Kong Country Returns
- Calling
- Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword
- Mario Party 9 (Which comes out next month)

Working and school keeps me busy but Im on break right now from both and have time to PLAY :yesnod:.
I've actually played red steel 2 a little it seems fun Im in the training portion of the intro where they're attacking that first town, then got distracted with COD games and kinda put it aside. Best action tho I don't know man No more hero's 1&2 were really awesome and the Madworld game is friggin sweet. I'll give red steel another go later tonight.

If you want to take a break from COD well play these games...

- Monster Hunter 3 Tri
- No More Heroes 1 & 2
- Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
- Mario kart Wii
- Red Steel 1 & 2
- Animal Crossing City Folk/Lets Go To The City
- WWE 12
- Donkey Kong Country Returns
- Calling
- Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword
- Mario Party 9 (Which comes out next month)

I actually beaten most of these already and a few Im working on here and there. The only games im not familiar with would be calling and animal crossing. Haven't seen or even heard of those I'll have to check those out and do you know if the new mario party is gonna be playable online? tired of playing against computer players. Skyward sword was awesome really awesome story line makes you think they're going to reveal the tetraforce soon and that they're all actually gods XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Some other games you should check out are Xenoblade Chronicles which is releasing in the States 4-2-12 I believe && The Last Story which is getting a PAL release this FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! *is excited beyond belief* So yeah check those out OH! I also forgot to mention umm..well you can always try playing GoldenEye 007 Wii which has an online multiplayer mode as well as The Conduit 2.

As far as Mario Party 9 goes with its potential online mode...hmm..I'm not sure if it has it or not but regardless am excited!

I didn't know where else to post or say this on this forum but...THE LAST STORY IS GETTING A FREAKING NORTH AMERICAN RELEASE!!!
It was CONFIRMED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYA <3333333333333333333

Back