Hey! Haha :D

Kurtiss

WiiChat Member
Mar 17, 2008
I've actually lurked the forums for a while.. so I decided to register! I'm excited to meet new friends on here.. I just got internet channel and typing this post on my Wii!

Glad to be here,
Kurtiss

Hello Kurtiss, welcome to the wiichat community! glad to see you using your wii for something else apart from gaming. Doesn't matter to be honest, enjoy your stay here! :D

elloa61ip2.gif

Im usein my wii for holdin my collection of dust

Kurtiss said:
I've actually lurked the forums for a while.. so I decided to register! I'm excited to meet new friends on here.. I just got internet channel and typing this post on my Wii!

Glad to be here,
Kurtiss

Hey man! My name is Jason and if u have any questions u would like to ask then feel free to do so. So how are you doing?

Darkprinny said:
elloa61ip2.gif

Im usein my wii for holdin my collection of dust
Alright.. nice to meet you. :p

To Jason:
Im doing great, thanks!

yay!
prinny's brought ello back!
Welcome to wiichat Kurtiss. enjoy your stay

Kurtiss said:
Alright.. nice to meet you. :p

To Jason:
Im doing great, thanks!

Your welcome. You know I really look forward to being your friend! :yesnod:

hey, i is the lizard king. welcome to wiichat. if u are gonna use internet on your wiii more often, i suggest u invest in a cheap usb keyboard as they make things much easier. have a good day. u can find useful stuff in my sig.:yesnod:

Welcome, Kurtiss. Glad you finally decided to join the community. :) From experience I can tell you that this place is amazing. Have fun.

Hey, welcome to the forum Kurtiss. If you have any questions regarding the site feel free to ask. :)

Back