Hey, I just noticed... ((Question about LIVE Trial))

Kumoriken

Banned
Sep 30, 2006
Princeville, (Kauai) Hawaii
Wii Online Code
3916-4519-7595-8108
Umm... So, I just found out that every 360 comes with a 1-month LIVE Gold trial, but I can't see to find out how to redeem it. xP

I'm at school, so if it's in the box with the manual or something, I haven't gotten a chance to check in there. xP

How would I go about getting this trial?

WEll when i bought my 360 it was on the box! i first had to make an xbox live profile!

paintba||er said:
When you sign up for your Live account it will ask you if you want to use the free trial. Incase you didn't know, you can actually get five months free if you just make five different accounts.

o_O;; That's what I call beatin' the system! xD

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to get the achievements and the reputation I'm looking for if I make five different gamer tags.

And Hybrid... You didn't exactly tell me. >.>
The info you gave me was useless. xP Sorry to say.

Erm, I remember being confused with this, I seem to thing I clicked on Silver membership (after checking other options) and then it said I could use the gold trial.. but I might be wrong, just try clicking on Gold membership first, if you can't get your trial that way, I'm pretty sure you then just go to Silver. If you got the trial code on a card, you can just go back if you were wrong, put in the code somewhere, and you'll get it.

Kumoriken said:
o_O;; That's what I call beatin' the system! xD

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to get the achievements and the reputation I'm looking for if I make five different gamer tags.

And Hybrid... You didn't exactly tell me. >.>
The info you gave me was useless. xP Sorry to say.
Chillout with all the stupid "emotes"

silver is the free xbl = you can download content from the online marketplace. Add friends, IM, headset talk.

gold is the one you have to pay for = it has all of these plus the element of online gaming.

I have used up my free gold trail and will be getting the card soon. Basically you click, join xbox live and follow the annoying step by step rules, remember though to say that you are 18 otherwise its a ***** to go through and change parental settings. Thats where i went wrong and had to change everything for the better online experience!

Silent-Sniper said:
Chillout with all the stupid "emotes"
Err... Well really, I don't see why I should. I could criticize you on all of your posts that you use horrid grammar or act just plain annoying, but I don't. So shut the **** up. ;D <3

Oh, and thanks everyone, I found it. ^_^

Back