hey kids.

owlsgo

czech me out.
Oct 1, 2007
melbourne, australia.
Wii Online Code
2882-9149-7173-3516
i'm new here and i need a little help.

i was a nintendo kid back in the day, game and watch, snes, nes...n64. then the love faded. then it exploded again. so i've been there.

i had three questions...

1.what are the requirements for playing a gamecube game on the wii?

2.i don't know what my wii number is? or something? i bought mine off ebay.

3.how do i do this virtual console stuff? i'm dying here.

1) you need a gc controller, gc memory card and a gc game

2) wii numbers are used to send message to different users who owns a wii....and sometimes used on online games

3) VC is a way to play old gen games.......do you have online?....if so, go to the wii shop channel and buy the VC games

welcome to wiichat.....im wario....and im not a kid....im 19....:lol:

wario2ooo said:

Better start getting ready for the retirement home soon then :lol:

And welcome, owlsgo, nice to have you here!

wario2ooo said:
1) you need a gc controller, gc memory card and a gc game

2) wii numbers are used to send message to different users who owns a wii....and sometimes used on online games

3) VC is a way to play old gen games.......do you have online?....if so, go to the wii shop channel and buy the VC games

thanks very much. yes. wii number. how do i find out what mine actually IS? also, i know what VC is but i don't know how to... get... my wii...online. to do such a thing. it's all very confusing.

Welcome to WiiChat. Regarding your question:
To find your Wii code, simply go to the Address Book section of the main menu and it should show you the unique number of that console within that section. Happy gaming.

well i cant help much but welcome to wii chat nonethe less

thanks, comrades! i'll be getting it all up and running asap! i've been missing out on the wonders of the wii.

excuse me, but i'm having trouble finding coherent discussions. alot of people seem to post pointless replies in broken english. what's the go? i thought gamers were, overall, intelligent?

nope we just stupid
besides if u dislike the threads on here you can go make your own.....it's very easy
oh and welcome

Back