Hey new to this section introduction/looking for friends

Lange

WiiChat Member
Oct 19, 2009
Wy USA
Wii Online Code
5319-3880-1084-7856
Hey all,

Been a member of Wii chat for some time, haven't seen the forums much but got back into goldeneye recenty now I have internet for my Wii again. Been at college where the internet for my Wii does not work(will need to try and sort that that hopefully when I go back in January). Been playing my Wii FPS again Conduit 2 and back into Goldeneye had it for over a year but have only played it limited amounts of times last xmas a little inbetween and now so im only level 20. However i like the game alot again as I enjoy all my Wii FPSes and I have never had any friends for it so whoever in this forum still plays please post and let me know thanks:)

Ill lookup my code soon and reply with it. Oh BTW if you hack in any sort of way please don't offer to add or XP boost because I dont do anything like that never have with anything i've ever played, and never I didn't even know cheating ever went on with goldeneye till I came to this forum recently and started reading around and I wowed. I knew hacking went on alot with Wii but I thought ti was fairly secure with Goldeneye but I guess not lol. Anyway thanks again

my id is maxx2813

frind code 0377-4924-0720

but i changed my id so its 73mph now

Gotcha mine is 042-303-068-328 and for anyone else who may be interested thanks ill add tonight. 73

Bro, next time you're doing FC requests, put them in the Wii Friend Codes forum with the game name in question in the title. I'd move it there, but then nobody would know what FCs you're looking for, and probably ignore the thread 'n such.

I knew hacking went on alot with Wii but I thought ti was fairly secure with Goldeneye but I guess not lol.

No Wii game is secure from hackers, unfortunately... ;_;

Bro, next time you're doing FC requests, put them in the Wii Friend Codes forum with the game name in question in the title. I'd move it there, but then nobody would know what FCs you're looking for, and probably ignore the thread 'n such.

No Wii game is secure from hackers, unfortunately... ;_;

Sorry about that been a while didn't know there was a specific FC forum thanks for keeping this open for me despite that:)

Back