Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HEY!!! New TP info ... SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Legend of Zelda' started by gzusnw, Oct 26, 2006.

1. gzusnw

gzusnw WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 8631-7650-3694-5161
    8631-7650-3694-5161
    OF course there is a HIGH LEVEL of spoilers following.. read at your own risk... NOT EVERYTHING REVEALED so u can read without "ruin" the beggining completely IT MAY ALSO ELEVATE YOUR HYPE!

HIGHLIGHT
    FROM EDGE MAGAZINE WHO SPENT 6 HOURS WITH THE FINAL VERSION (I don't know how, when or if the version was at some Ninty place)
    Items:
    Before the first dungeon, you will have: learned combat and horse riding, aquired a fishing rod and caught fish, got a slingshot, a lantern, and a "horseshoe-shaped reed" that calls Epona, and "bird shapped reeds" that call hawks to your arm, that you can throw at bees' nests or monkeys.

Story:
    You rescue a couple of children and a monkey from moblins in the woods. Link's on his way to Hyrule to deliver a sword and shield. But ****, Moblins on boars attack, abducting "Colin" and Ilia, and Link gets dragged in to the Twilight, at which point he transforms in to a wolf. He wakes up chained in the ruins of Hyrule Castle, and Midna helps him escape.

With Midna on Wolf Link, you can attack multiple enemies at once with a circular energy around Link, kinda like the spin attack, which you have to do cos the enemies in the Twilight Realm often revive their dead buddies. Wolf Link then goes to meet Zelda, who can tell from the blue eyes that he's actually Hyrule's Savior! He then goes to the non-Twilight village, still as a wolf. People are scared of Wolf Link, but he can talk to animals. He then saves the nearly-Twilight Faron Woods by hunting down shadow insects and collecting the tears of light they've consumed, restoring Light Spirits, AKA Great Fairies. The Light Spirit then makes Link human again. You're then on your way to the first dungeon.

Music
    Oh, and apparently the soundtrack sounds as good as anything in Zelda before now, with the Twilight Realm music being "synthy".

HIGHLIGHT

SOURCE: The Hylia

2. in touch with the wii

in touch with the wii prez , you suck :p

Wii Friend Code: 5767-9309-0719-3080
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    nice thats really good story line

3. Demon Slayer

Wii Friend Code: 4815-7837-6805-1378
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Very Impressive Find...thanks...i love spoilers lol

4. BlightedArt

BlightedArt vv OMG Emo hampster!! vv

Thanks for the warning, and the font color change, I'll skip reading this to avoid spoilers.

Thanks again for the heads up, it sucks when people don't give a warning to spoilers. XD

5. maxkhoward

maxkhoward Wii will rock you

Very interesting. Good find. But doesn't that mean that if you do the forest dungeon straight after you leave Tauru village you'll still be in your wierd rural outfit?

6. +Maniacal=Maniac+

+Maniacal=Maniac+ Am I Losing Friends?

Wii Friend Code: 4516-7863-9846-6018
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    Do We KNow When You'll Get The Master Sword?

7. Mrjingles_23

Mrjingles_23 WiiChat Member

haha, thats awesome...I appretiate your concern for those who want their storyline a secret........................
    I'm not one of those people, so I read it...muahahahahahahahaha:D Nice find!

Waaaaait a minute...are you sure? Thats not the beginning I heard...I guess Nintendo never told us the 'monkey business' in the beginning (corny drumroll for corny joke)...okay, that was bad...haha

8. trishj

trishj Banned

I am obsessed with the ZELDA games!!! I can't wait for The Twilight Princess!!!

9. Joe

Joe Banned

Wii Friend Code: 5856-5939-3035-0479
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    not much of a spoiler but yeah it sounded cool.....