Hey Nintendo, any ETA til the next Firmware update for US?

bodean

Red
Jul 3, 2007
St. Louis
Wii Online Code
0472-2704-5666-6882
A lot of problems with wiiconnect24, waiting on you to issue a working firmware.
Ball's in your court. Google "wiiconnect24 is currently off" on google, you will see numerous people with this problem!

This board is not run by or affiliated with Nintendo. Your best bet is to call their support phone number.

paintba||er said:

Ya, I'm sure Nintendo is going to divulge all of their secrets to some random person that calls them. :rolleyes: Why don't we just ask them for the specifications of their next console?

No, I would not expect them to give that info in a call. However, letting them know you are having a particular problem would let Nintendo know that there may be an increasing number of people with that same issue.

Be nice to know at least if they are working on one, instead of being silent and not fixing current wii issues.

wow

Skippy said:
No, I would not expect them to give that info in a call. However, letting them know you are having a particular problem would let Nintendo know that there may be an increasing number of people with that same issue.

he was being SACRCASTIC..
comprehend?

Back