hey ppls im new....

SARGE

WiiChat Member
Jul 5, 2007
Illinois
Wii Online Code
3389-3064-8060-2952
Whats up...i love everything nintendo. just talk to me and we can exchange friendcodes.

yea i know those types....but im not...all im on here for is to exchange friendcodes, and talk about wii. thanks.

Samus101 said:
Hello, welcome to WiiChat SARGE! But be warned, because just like on any other forum, there are nice people and idiots. Please do not choose the path of idiocy.

yup there are some mean people here. and by the way dont make millions of threads cause that is one of the easiest way if u want to get them really mad and start calling u n00b. me i dont care so if u need anything pm me okay?:yesnod:

thanks for makin me feel welcomed...yea usually im nervous about fourms cause there is rude ppl...but so far everyone has been nice.

SARGE said:
thanks for makin me feel welcomed...yea usually im nervous about fourms cause there is rude ppl...but so far everyone has been nice.

don't worry, this forum is a huge community. if there's any one rude to you, report them. there's this red button on there post on the left to report them. :p im sure no one would really be mean to you. :]

Back