Hey, there!

No, your taste buds simply lack sophistication like mine.

That, or all the coffee ya've drunk came from Starbucks.

No, your taste buds simply lack sophistication like mine.

That, or all the coffee ya've drunk came from Starbucks.

:lol:I laughed my ass off soooo hard because I find that HARD to believe.

No, Splash King, even though we live the opposite side of the state, my taste buds can determine which is rich in drinking. I'm like chief Ramsey when it comes to beverages.

Was that sarcastic?

Ugh, I'm slow at this.:lol:

You're trying to imply I have claimed that I have chief-like-qualities, but not in drinks like coffee?

Something like that...?

Your taste buds have chief-like qualities in that, chiefs are not chefs. In other words I'm makin' fun'a your misspellin' t' further support my joke ya have no taste.

Oh wow.=P I can't believe I didn't see. I knew something was wrong, just couldn't believe it.

Whatever, in collaborating of your celebration of catching my error and insulting my taste in drinking, I will and humble to serve, I give you.... *dramatic pause*

One of kind fudge cookie with Tabasco hot sauce smothered in cream cheese, dipped in caramel cashew, with a cherry one top.

Go on. You deserve it.;)

Oh, c'mon now! Don't fret. Look! I bought coffee from the bottom of the regions of Brazil, extracted from the finest experts, crushed, removed and scientifically examined to see any disruption that shouldn't temper the taste buds. And to top it off, they're delivered from Star Bucks themselves!!!

But, it's locked because you wouldn't accept my offer.

Eat it!

I hate it. Period. That also applies to sushi. Ugghuh....

Obvious troll is obvious.

46544523919878636.png

Back