Hey, there!

double_negative.jpg

Real card
and by real I mean actually published, printed, and sold by WotC

They were parodying this popular card
city_of_brass.jpg

If only Konami had a sense of humor... and less profiteering bias towards banlists, but that's quite the tangent.

lol This thread.

Out of the blue, does anyone here know Dueling Network?

I most certainly do, as does J. Great program, **** community.

... Not that I'd know of the latter through personal experience, ain't been an active competitive duelist since '06. Outright quit yougayhoes 'bout a year ago too, I'm outta the loop with them new cards 'n archetypes and such.

Great program, **** community.
Still is. Hahaha.

Is it the XYZ monsters? Because that threw me off. Haha. I own couple of them, but damn, there are so many of them. (I'm an AVID collector for cards)

You use synchros, right?

Oh no, I understand Xyz monsters, exceeding 'n all that jazz fine. I meant new cards as a whole. If I were t' duel someone with those newfangled pieces'a cardboard I'd be forced t' read every last one they played closely and meticulously...

I use whatever the hell I want. :lol: I've gone dedicated fusions before (ohai OCG heroes and glad beasts), though I certainly loves me some synchros. Am quite familiar with goin' without an extra deck as well, considerin' I'm a veteran Monarchs player from ages long past. Y'know, back in the day when Egyptian mythology-related cards were actually powerful (Nepthys, Horus lv. 8, etc.) and widely used. Back when Treeborn was at 3... oh, those were the days. ;_; How I miss 'em so.

Ah, the majority of the new cards....yes, they are a lot of them, aye, and can't keep up what's new.lol Especially the reading.Dx

*Sniff* I smell nostalgia a-brewing.

YES, SO MUCH YES!!!:lol: If you ask me, when the era of synchros ended, I'm fading away with cards, too.=/ I still collect some of them with couple of my buds show me. Collect, trade, basically what Konami made.lol

I still have decks constructed. I believe I have.....a Psychic, Zombie, XYZ, Fairy, Synchro(my favorite), and couple of more. A fusion deck is good but, where I live, it cost moolah.=P Lots of 'em....

I collected, traded, 'n hustled for the sole purpose of profits which could then be used towards keepin' up with top tier decks. Considerin' I ain't in touch with the game (and obviously the metagame) anymore, I wouldn't have the proper knowledge t' maximize profits. The amount'a profit ain't worth my time anyways, not when my interest in the game is minimal these days. So no collectin' for me.

... That, and considerin' I ain't in the shithole of NYC no more, it ain't exactly feasible for me t' get in on the yougayhoes scene even if I wanted to.

I've made a deck of every bloody archetype ya could think of; just not with the actual cards. DN, proxies, the DS vidya gaems, so on 'n so forth. Hence why I actually have experience with synchros 'n heroes, as the former wasn't gonna sh exist 'til years after I quit, and the latter was only just released and right **** back when I quit the competitive side'a things.

I collected, traded, 'n hustled for the sole purpose of profits which could then be used towards keepin' up with top tier decks. Considerin' I ain't in touch with the game (and obviously the metagame) anymore, I wouldn't have the proper knowledge t' maximize profits. The amount'a profit ain't worth my time anyways, not when my interest in the game is minimal these days. So no collectin' for me.

... That, and considerin' I ain't in the shithole of NYC no more, it ain't exactly feasible for me t' get in on the yougayhoes scene even if I wanted to.

I've made a deck of every bloody archetype ya could think of; just not with the actual cards. DN, proxies, the DS vidya gaems, so on 'n so forth. Hence why I actually have experience with synchros 'n heroes, as the former wasn't gonna sh exist 'til years after I quit, and the latter was only just released and right **** back when I quit the competitive side'a things.

Haha, sole purpose for profits. Konami basically made a little economy for us to work at. Especially the ones annoy me is the people who constructed a deck and won 'em in every duel, the price just sky rockets!Dx Stupid!

NYC ain't the place, then?

Proxy.lol That's the only reason people can't get real cards because either it's hard to find or very costly.

I still duel time to time, though, my friends and I are old school ever since Yugi came out.=P Too, bad you don't live in Cali...

Back