Hey Wii World!

BigMac13

WiiChat Member
Jan 3, 2010
Missouri
Hey, guys. I'm Kory, 18 years old, from Missouri.
I love the Wii and have just gotten back into playing games.
I do have quite the plethora of games, including: Mario Kart Wii, Animal Crossing: City Folk, Super Mario Galaxy, New Super Mario Bros, Madden 09 (?), Vacation Sports, Call of Duty: MW Reflex, and a LOT more.

I love listening to music, mainly top 40 stuff and contemporary Christian. i do go to church, and i like hanging out with my youth group. i LOVE go-kart riding, it's the best.
I plan on going to UMKC next year and major in Biology, with a plan on going into med school.

So yep; that's me in a nutshell. I LOVE MEETING NEW FRIENDS! and i DO have wi-fi, so message me, please!!! Well, guess that's it. Talk to ya later!

Hey, guys. I'm Kory, 18 years old, from Missouri.
I love the Wii and have just gotten back into playing games.
I do have quite the plethora of games, including: Mario Kart Wii, Animal Crossing: City Folk, Super Mario Galaxy, New Super Mario Bros, Madden 09 (?), Vacation Sports, Call of Duty: MW Reflex, and a LOT more.

I love listening to music, mainly top 40 stuff and contemporary Christian. i do go to church, and i like hanging out with my youth group. i LOVE go-kart riding, it's the best.
I plan on going to UMKC next year and major in Biology, with a plan on going into med school.

So yep; that's me in a nutshell. I LOVE MEETING NEW FRIENDS! and i DO have wi-fi, so message me, please!!! Well, guess that's it. Talk to ya later!

Im Dave.:), from New jersey baby.:p. Plethora huh..havent heard that word in quiet awile.:lol:. Have you enjoyed New super mario bros wii? Was thinking about getting it, not sure yet. I dont know what i am, christian, cathlec, anthiest, beats me. But i have gone to church, still do and have to since my parents are christian. Welcome to wiichat, hope on the way we become good friends.:)

Hey Dave, nice to meet you!
and yes, i have enjoyed Super Mario Bros. it is a lot of fun. Better than i thought actually. sometimes, it even gives me a challenge, which doesn't happen too often in games. :D ha.

and thanks for the comment about COD blair...but i'll give it to you tomorrow. haven't gotten into online play yet with COD...i'm not too great at the moment. i still need practice.

Back