Hey you guys remember the Mushroom Kingdom hearts April Fools right?.. Well what if?

zuriku

WiiChat Member
Apr 29, 2007
Uranus
Wii Online Code
6102-2889-1020-7738
Yea i do remember when the april fool thing came out as "MUSHROOM KINGDOM HEARTS"
And it was a good april fools joke :D

But then.... remember KH:COM?
Wtf? Yea it was a alright game besides the card crap...

It was a GBA Game O-o

So it has license with nintendo WTF?... so is it true that one day a kh game will head for wii?.. and if you guys ever head to http://khinsider.com , It says
"Nomura"(apart of kingdom hearts staff) is going to work on another project?.. :O!

So anything could happen

Lol i would love to see mickey against mario, But also it's a big huge ass step for disney characters

Lol but really who would win mario or mickey O-o

Mario!
And it won't happen, The game for the GBA was POOR which doesn't really leave them on good terms with Nintendo Consoles...

I thought Square Enix WAS on good terms with Nintendo right now. I don't think it will happen, but it would be great if it did.

I would love to see Link and Sora do a special attack together. Oh, and who wouldn't want to see Kirby fight heartless, and absorb their powers? Sweet.

And Mario would beat the living crap out of Mickey. Even though Mickey's kinda like Yoda, short and really awesome.

Back