Hey

HOLLOW!

WiiChat Member
Feb 20, 2007
I bought my Wii a month ago and I am comletley happy with it. I did not have it hooked up to the internet untill yesterday. Other than being able to download the old school games, can someone tell me are there any other advantages to having it online.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forums, although I am new myself.

The updates are nice, they will help eliminate some of the bugs in the system. Vitual console games are cool, there are some nice games in there. All in all though the Wii channels are a nice way to pass some time by if you are bored. Theres a lot to do.

By the way, if you are new to the Wii online I would recommend downloading the Internet Channel while its still free. Wii Vote is something else to download if you want, right now some cheesy questions, another good time killer, but hopefully in the future Nintendo will use to get the gamers opinions.

Well I babbled on long enough hope I helped! Have a good one and once again welcome!

cavan said:
Welcome to the forums, although I am new myself.

The updates are nice, they will help eliminate some of the bugs in the system. Vitual console games are cool, there are some nice games in there. All in all though the Wii channels are a nice way to pass some time by if you are bored. Theres a lot to do.

By the way, if you are new to the Wii online I would recommend downloading the Internet Channel while its still free. Wii Vote is something else to download if you want, right now some cheesy questions, another good time killer, but hopefully in the future Nintendo will use to get the gamers opinions.

Well I babbled on long enough hope I helped! Have a good one and once again welcome!
couldn't have said it better myself.

Welcome to the Forum.
So far, there aren't any games online yet.
But in a few months, SSBB Blazing Angels and Metroid Prime 3 will all be online.
So just sit tight.

Back