hey

kevbomac05

WiiChat Member
Jun 13, 2007
Wii Online Code
6139-2063-0162-5101
who here thinks sonic is a hard game its pretty hard i mean every game is harder on the wii its cool and all but i mean its sonic its supposed to be fun

Add mee ! heres my Wii code =P 2548-1852-1916-1615
Also give me your wii code =) ty

ciper said:
I don't know how. I only know my Pokemon friend code 2706-8651-6883

rofl.

BTW if this OP moron is being serious, he obv hasn't played Sonic the Hedgehog on ps3 or 360. Cus I died more in that game than any other Sonic game I have ever played.

Yeah, Secret Rings wasn't that hard at all. There were some spots where I would get a little annoyed and then just move on and wait till I get more add ons or w/e they're called. But it was pretty fun. Havn't played it since I beat it though.

well im in the beggining i played about 5 minutes and i saw a review saying it was hard, anyways where do u got to add some in iss it in the mii plaza

kevbomac05 said:
well im in the beggining i played about 5 minutes and i saw a review saying it was hard, anyways where do u got to add some in iss it in the mii plaza

..............all I have to say to that.

vagent ur so gay i mean look at ur post count 2,000 and u have one bar of rep that is embarsing u dont contribute to this forum

kevbomac05 said:
vagent ur so gay i mean look at ur post count 2,000 and u have one bar of rep that is embarsing u dont contribute to this forum

I dunno about this "vagent" guy but I didn't come to wiichat at all between december and 2 weeks ago.

Back