hey

Dewy_Fan93

Dewy's Adventure Fan!!!!!
Jun 29, 2007
hey srry for the retared thread yesterday.i was bored plz dont bad me again srry :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Wow...I just read it and said: Wow.....but everybody will do something stupid if they're bored...

No they wont
ITs only the patheticlly ignorant people
\Now he makes another trhead
For some stupid reason I think wiicha isnt going to be a very kind place for him if he keeps this up

ITs only the patheticlly ignorant people
\Now he makes another trhead
For some stupid reason I think wiicha isnt going to be a very kind place for him if he keeps this up

If you bothered to read the posts above you everyone has forgiven him for what he has done. Also if you have nothing nice to say then keep it to yourself. I can assure you that nobody wants to hear it. Also making rude comments towards other members will only result in flame wars etc. Not trying to be mean but this isn't the first time this has been brought up.

As for Dewy If you're bored it doesn't mean you have to make a thread just to entertain yourself. However seeing as you apologized for it I forgive you. One suggestion for next time would be to try posting in some of the current board games threads.

Syntax said:
If you bothered to read the posts above you everyone has forgiven him for what he has done. Also if you have nothing nice to say then keep it to yourself. I can assure you that nobody wants to hear it. Also making rude comments towards other members will only result in flame wars etc. Not trying to be mean but this isn't the first time this has been brought up.

As for Dewy If you're bored it doesn't mean you have to make a thread just to entertain yourself. However seeing as you apologized for it I forgive you. One suggestion for next time would be to try posting in some of the current board games threads.

Syntax > Cammy

END OF POINTLESS THREAD. :wink:

Back