hey

cooltd825

WiiChat Member
Mar 16, 2008
yeah, i'm new here. i finally got around to registering since the boards over at nintendo got shut down.

so anyway, i've got enough money saved to buy whatever console i want, and i'm in between the wii and the PS3. i can't make up my mind, so someone please just comvince me to buy a wii. i think i'd be happy with either system. but i should make note, i sold my Gamecube and DS for the same reasons....lack of extra features and solid 3rd party SW: BF2 type games. and there's no NHL on the wii :(

Welcome to Wiichat, here's why you should buy a Wii.

1: Super Smash Bros Brawl for the Wii is currently one of the best games ever.
2: The Wii's fun gameplay makes up for the lack of graphics.
3: Cheapness.
4: Has a bunch of Really Good Games, where as the PS3 doesn't have much.
5: You can go on the internet on it.
6: You can make yer own little person called a Mii and use him/her in games like Wii Sports, Wii Play, and Mario Kart Wii.

Virtuaaalllll Conn-sollllllllll!!

You can choose from a library of hundreds of classic games and download them for 5 to 10 dollars. It's awesome!

_Just remember there are no fps out for the Wii at this point, well no fps's that will keep you coming back for more and more. Just a hint, but since you already have a 360 you already got your "hardcore" gaming system, go with the Wii. its a fun little system and you can play all the old school games you can possibly wanna play.

Greetings friend, welcome to the wiichat community, enjoy your stay here. :)

Guess what?:

Last edited:
i say that you should go with the wii i have owned all the systems and i think the wii is the best they have a wide variety of games to choose from and great graphics you get to interact and go online with it as well

Back