hey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... both accounts are online at the same time, although that could mean Navarre has two computers and he's running between them to have a conversation with himself.
A bit of double browser action is fine too.

Hmm... both accounts are online at the same time, although that could mean Navarre has two computers and he's running between them to have a conversation with himself.

How sad is that? Having to talk to yourself on a forum

-Boz- [UK];1040425 said:
How sad is that? Having to talk to yourself on a forum

It's navguys, I'm just looking forward to when he gets into an argument with himself. That **** will be gold.

Im not that Navarre kid though.

Im 18 and I live in Haarlem, Netherlands.

Im not that Navarre kid though.

Im 18 and I live in Haarlem, Netherlands.

Damn, I had a bet that you were going to say you lived in France...but then that would be too obvious.

Your country's ****, your food is ****, your beer is ****, your government's ****, your sport is ****, your history is ****... need I go on?

Lmfao, there we go.

Your country's ****, your food is ****, your beer is ****, your government's ****, your sport is ****, your history is ****... need I go on?

how would you know? have you ever been there? i doubt it, so please, shut your trap.

Couple of corrections.

*Death of a paedophile

*I feel that the BNP is misunderstood. I'm actually a labourite.

A labourite? Fuck off, most liberals I know believe in a fair trial and innocent until proven guilty. And you've just contradicted yourself, by assuming MJ was something he was never found guilty or convicted of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back