Heylo!

Mariotard

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2007
Hey everyone. I'm obviously new here and thought I would introduce myself. Im 26, male, married with 1 child and reside in Denver, CO. USA. My interests are vast but mainly include gaming, anime/manga, foreign cinema (mainly French and Japanese), Be@rbricks/designer vinyl and literature. Im basically a story whore so I dont limit myself to one medium. If the story is good then I don't care what nation it came from, whether its animated or live action or whether its confined to the archaic method of paper idea transferring.

I stole my Mom's Wii (long story) to et a copy of MP:C, GH3 and SMG. I always waned a Wii but wanted to wait for the aforementioned titles to be released...now that they are here I couldn't be happier!

Anyways, thanks for reading this!

Howdy.
Welcome to WiiChat.
Someone will be by shortly to grab your luggage.

Enjoy your stay here with us.

Mariotard said:
Hey everyone. I'm obviously new here and thought I would introduce myself. Im 26, male, married with 1 child and reside in Denver, CO. USA. My interests are vast but mainly include gaming, anime/manga, foreign cinema (mainly French and Japanese), Be@rbricks/designer vinyl and literature. Im basically a story whore so I dont limit myself to one medium. If the story is good then I don't care what nation it came from, whether its animated or live action or whether its confined to the archaic method of paper idea transferring.

I stole my Mom's Wii (long story) to et a copy of MP:C, GH3 and SMG. I always waned a Wii but wanted to wait for the aforementioned titles to be released...now that they are here I couldn't be happier!

Anyways, thanks for reading this!

Your cool already! 'Cause you live in Denver!!! I use to live there...I misses it.

Oh yeah, Hi, I'm Bilzar :lol:

bilzar said:
Your cool already! 'Cause you live in Denver!!! I use to live there...I misses it.

Oh yeah, Hi, I'm Bilzar :lol:

Im originally from NYC and prior to living here in Denver I hadn't found another major city that I liked as much. Its a city that has no buzz, but anyone who visits it falls in love.

Thanks to everyone else for replying.

23 stars and 2 domes/Grand Stars completed!

Back