heyz

i concur, but seriosuly try to write less next time. i think i speak for us all when i say: HEADACHYFI
it is spelled: HEADACHE. In medicine a headache or cephalalgia is a symptom of a number of different conditions of the head. Headache is caused by a disturbance of the pain-sensitive structures in the head. The brain in itself is not sensitive to pain, because it lacks nociceptors. Several areas of the head and neck have the pain-sensitive structures.

Welcome to wiichat.:). Hope you enjoy the forums, and dont reply to spam please.:D.

Ignore Arceus and Shyestguy. They are trying to recruit you into becoming a spammer.

Welcome to the Forums.
Blair, i most certainly am not. I was just pointing out fact. Leave me alone i was not spamming. Shye has been spamming for the past hour on every new posted thread.

Ignore Arceus and Shyestguy. They are trying to recruit you into becoming a spammer.

Welcome to the Forums.
Blair, i most certainly am not. I was just pointing out fact. Leave me alone i was not spamming. Shye has been spamming for the past hour on every new posted thread.

You made the thread Do the bacon dance.

Back