Hi All got a problem - Zelda - Can't herd the goats at ordon ranch

dahanoo

WiiChat Member
Apr 28, 2007
Hi There,

I just got the wii and I love it, but something really frustrating is bugging us: I know this sounds stupid but we cant herd the goats into the barn at ordon ranch right at the beginning of Zelda Twilight princess. We've looked at walkthrough's online and they all say simple; Just place yourself between the goat and the barn and holler a bit and the goats will go in. No such luck! We've been playing for an hour and not a single goat going into the barn!! Done everything we can; stealth, gathering the whole flock at the doors of the barn, riding fast, riding slow, but they just slant away at the last second. Help!!!

Chase each goat one by one by targeting a certain direction.
Eg: With the goat in front of Epona ride to the left of the goat to drive it to the right and vise versa. Follow this all the way to the barn entrance. Goodluck. :thumbsup:

Lol, this should be in the Legend of Zelda: TP section. :)

And what Byuakuya said, just make sure to not get too far to the sides of the goat, or they run off in the opposite direction. >.< And how fast you should be going....don't go too slow, or the goats won't even feel like they're being herded and they just walk off, but don't go too fast because you might over run them. Just set her on cruise. :cool:

dude, this can be hard for some people, it took me awhlie to do it, but just keeo on doing it, and you will get good. plus later on in the game , you will have to do it again and that will give you on piece of the Heart

Battles said:
dude, this can be hard for some people, it took me awhlie to do it, but just keeo on doing it, and you will get good. plus later on in the game , you will have to do it again and that will give you on piece of the Heart
Were you smoking weed while you were doing it? >.>

funny.....but no....it was like the frist game i got for the wii...so yeah i was getting use to the controls of it..fun game....hated the last boss...could of be harder...but still a good game

Thanks all for your replies thats great - and no I wasn't smoking weed - I Live in Singapore and the stuff is seriously illegal here! Shame, but there you go:) I'll give it ago again later today!!

lol, i love how everybody just immediately changes anything that battles says into a drug reference ever since that one thread about 4:20

Back