Hi all

hot_chili

WiiChat Member
Jan 28, 2007
Hey my name is dale im new here.
i had my wii on christmas but iv only just found out about this site.

Looks good,

I have urrm Red steel, warioware and wii sports.

My wii console no. is:

1673 4505 7063 4698

cheers

if i add some friend codes will they know iv added them or do i have to mail them?

btw if searched and could not find it, but is there battery packs or quick charger batterys that you can buy for the wiimote cause it draind batterys fast.

hmm i think you could use rechargable batteries. but im not so sure. and yes, you when you add them you have to tell them so they can add you back!

another thing.. on this forum you cant double post, so you gotta use the 'Edit Reply' button on your post if you wanna say something else. :]

ah ok sorry dude.

apologies

and how come i cant PM anybody

yea its good if that type of games your thing.

Very easy to get through though

i think i done all of the levels in a few hours

im a girl btw, and you need at least 10 posts to PM someone.

WarioWare.. is awesome.. its a quick game to beat on single player.. so i suggest if you buy it, buy Wiimotes, so your friends can play with you on the Multiplayer.. you need to unlock all the games on Single player first to play the Multiplayer!

is online gameplay getting released, and if so, when, and can u only play the ppl youve added,

plus are nintendo releasing a headset kinda thing

kiraownsurmom said:
the only thing wiiwouldlike2play is that i need a nunchuck for multi play 4 u c i have but 1 nunchuck 4 2 controllers

Yeah... I work at bestbuy and everytime we get wii stuff its either the nunchucks or remotes, but not both at the same time, so people just buy them at random times lol. Its hard to get extra sets of controlers...

Back