hi all

Hey Guys .. New to the forum as well .. so Heyas!

Just got my Wii recently .. I am normally a PC snob .. but I am sure having a blast with it. I have gotten the following games:

- SMG
- Metroid Prime
- GH3
- Zelda - TP (haven't even started it yet, Metroid and SMG take all my time now )
- Some Stupid sonic racer (I forget the name .. I bought cause it had the wi-fi logo on it and I thought I would be able to play online .. the wifi is just to upload high scores or something stupid like that )

Anyway .. I was thinking of getting MoH2, I know that you can play that online .. any opinions on it? I already play CoD4 on a PC so I am thinking it might be a waste of time, but I am really intrigued with the controls. I am not really good with PS3 or Xbox controls (keyboard and mouse FTW)!!, so I was hoping the wii-mote was more like a mouse feel to it .. It feels good with metroid, but playing live ppl is a whole 'nuther ballpark ..

anybody have any idea when Nyko is realeasing their stand alone guitar for GH3?

Holla back!

Don't have MOHH2 yet, but I've read lots of good things about it because of the 32 multiplayer online.

And welcome to Wiichat!

Samantha: Don't hijack threads. Go to the forum that is on-topic for your post and click on the
newthread.gif
button on top.

like it was previously posted there is a specific place to post this
but anyway

welcome newcomers

tumi said:
Hey Guys .. New to the forum as well .. so Heyas!

Just got my Wii recently .. I am normally a PC snob .. but I am sure having a blast with it. I have gotten the following games:

- SMG
- Metroid Prime
- GH3
- Zelda - TP (haven't even started it yet, Metroid and SMG take all my time now )
- Some Stupid sonic racer (I forget the name .. I bought cause it had the wi-fi logo on it and I thought I would be able to play online .. the wifi is just to upload high scores or something stupid like that )

Anyway .. I was thinking of getting MoH2, I know that you can play that online .. any opinions on it? I already play CoD4 on a PC so I am thinking it might be a waste of time, but I am really intrigued with the controls. I am not really good with PS3 or Xbox controls (keyboard and mouse FTW)!!, so I was hoping the wii-mote was more like a mouse feel to it .. It feels good with metroid, but playing live ppl is a whole 'nuther ballpark ..

anybody have any idea when Nyko is realeasing their stand alone guitar for GH3?

Holla back!
Create your own thread, don't go into someone elses. thats just disrespectful. You deserve to be slapped in the face.

Welcome to wii chat Zooreader, Enjoy your stay!

Try and make your threads in the right spot next time.

balrogs.pa said:
Create your own thread, don't go into someone elses. thats just disrespectful. You deserve to be slapped in the face.

Welcome to wii chat Zooreader, Enjoy your stay!

Try and make your threads in the right spot next time.

Dude .. Bit harsh IMO! Some forums have an introduction "thread" not sub-forum. As soon as I realized my mistake I did correct myself (see link below) now bug off!

http://www.wiichat.com/introduce-yourself/48500-hey.html

Back