hi all

Landior

WiiChat Member
Jan 2, 2010
glasgow
Wii Online Code
4124-1105-5773-2471
Greetings from glasgow, i just stumbled upon this forum by accident while surfing the web and immediately joined, i have a few wii games if you want to know wat i have let me know,

Greetings! Have a fun time! i would in fact love to know what you have...just because i am a curious cat as they say.

Greetings from glasgow, i just stumbled upon this forum by accident while surfing the web and immediately joined, i have a few wii games if you want to know wat i have let me know,

Welcome to WiiChat! :) You'll have a great time here, mind all the spammers that pop up occasionally. :(
Occasionally? on the contrary. They pop up very often.

Truth is inevitable...it will always come back to you.

Correct. Even that fake report card I once made came back and hit me hard.. Dx
Would it not have been better to get good grades in the first place?

Yes, if the teacher would do it's job. :lol: and don't get me started on how many of them said: "They always blamed the teacher" blahblah blah. It's all about teacher's kids. If you aren't special, they are bascially saying STFU & GTFO :lol:

games i have are:
*animal crossing:lets go to the city
*mario+sonic winter olympics
*big brain academy
*rayman: raving rabbits tv party
*wii fit/wii fit plus
*manhunt 2
*warioland 3:the shake dimension

games i have are:
*animal crossing:lets go to the city
*mario+sonic winter olympics
*big brain academy
*rayman: raving rabbits tv party
*wii fit/wii fit plus
*manhunt 2
*warioland 3:the shake dimension

Correct. Even that fake report card I once made came back and hit me hard.. Dx
Would it not have been better to get good grades in the first place?

Yes, if the teacher would do it's job. :lol: and don't get me started on how many of them said: "They always blamed the teacher" blahblah blah. It's all about teacher's kids. If you aren't special, they are bascially saying STFU & GTFO :lol:
I would not know what it feels like...i have never gotten below an A+ my entire life...

Back