Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

hi am new

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by darkdragon, Mar 17, 2012.

1. darkdragon

darkdragon WiiChat Member

Hi my name is josh i don't own a nintendo wii.. but I am thinking of getting a used one mainly for games like zelda,metroid and upcoming games like xenoblade chronicles and last story... am wanting to know.. if buying a wii this late in it's lifespan would be pointless? since the wii u is expected to be available late this year. I have read online that the wii u is rumored to cost like 300 bucks.. which is kinda high and knowing me i would probably wait for the price to come down. Anyway just wanted to introduce myself I don't usually get on forums on a regular biases but who knows maybe i'll use this form if i ever get a wii.

2. Mr. MR

Mr. MR Shantae 4 Smash!!!

Wii Friend Code: 3547-0534-1512-4583
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Welcome Josh to the Chat of Wii
    If it were me i would wait for the Wii U but used Wii's should be dirt cheap when the Wii U comes out. It all depends on how much money you are willing to spend.
    Anyway I hope you stay here a while

3. Splash_King

Splash_King The Scrubbiest of Hunters

Wii Friend Code: 0129-0129-0129-0129
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Welcome to the forums, Josh. =)

It's possible the WiiU would be over $300, really.. If you're definitely going to wait for the WiiU's price to drop, I'd recommend buying a dirt-cheap used Wii to hold ya over a year or two. You'll certainly have enough good games and then some to play while waitin'. :thumbsup: