hi am new

darkdragon

WiiChat Member
Mar 17, 2012
Hi my name is josh i don't own a nintendo wii.. but I am thinking of getting a used one mainly for games like zelda,metroid and upcoming games like xenoblade chronicles and last story... am wanting to know.. if buying a wii this late in it's lifespan would be pointless? since the wii u is expected to be available late this year. I have read online that the wii u is rumored to cost like 300 bucks.. which is kinda high and knowing me i would probably wait for the price to come down. Anyway just wanted to introduce myself I don't usually get on forums on a regular biases but who knows maybe i'll use this form if i ever get a wii.

Welcome Josh to the Chat of Wii
If it were me i would wait for the Wii U but used Wii's should be dirt cheap when the Wii U comes out. It all depends on how much money you are willing to spend.
Anyway I hope you stay here a while

Welcome to the forums, Josh. =)

It's possible the WiiU would be over $300, really.. If you're definitely going to wait for the WiiU's price to drop, I'd recommend buying a dirt-cheap used Wii to hold ya over a year or two. You'll certainly have enough good games and then some to play while waitin'. :thumbsup:

Back