Hi, can some people give me their opinion?

Wee-Wii-Man

overlord of nothing
Mar 30, 2007
in a house somewhere
hi everyone i'm new to these forums, so please don't slate me!

after months of waiting since the launch sell out i'm going to be getting a Wii at last (that nice girl behind the counter of Woolworths didn't like being tortured, so she moved me up the list ;) )

i was just wondering whether i should buy wario ware: smooth moves with it or just stick to the basic wii-sports package until i get to grips with my remote (if you pardon the expression)

well, what does everybody think?

i've got plenty of friends who all enjoy drinking, so a good boozy night with smooth moves on the wii... can't wait :cornut:

also can't wait for mario party 8 i just heard about it today

Last edited:
oooooooooops *smacks head* i can't belive i overlooked twilight princess! Shame on me...

Fingers crossed a super mario game will be coming out soon ... i read about a working-title game (super mario galaxy) but it's not expected til the end of the year apparently :(

Yes that is right about Mario they probably will release it for Christmas sales BTW Woolworth's is still around?!?!?! I have heard excite truck Zelda I do know some games are just better with more people There are a couple games coming later this year so if you just save your money you can get Manhunt 2 Sadness nor more heroes MP3 Mortal Kombat Etc.

Ya, for sure get zelda. That is the must have game for the wii. And if i were you i would also get super paper mario when it comes out. If you have the cash.

Yeah get WarioWare if your mates Drink it's a sure winner lol
But your not always with your mates so a good LONG singleplayer would be cool
Zelda offers that kind of greatness.
For other multiplayers see:

Excite Truck
Redsteel [Good 4 player action]

Also, buy wii-play, so you can get the wiimote and a game for a good price.:thumbsup:

And don't forget to finish warioware solo to unlock mutliplayer mode BEFORE you invite your mates over ! ;)

If you like racing games and your friends are always over get MArio Kart 64 on your Wii its the best. And yeah Zelda is a must.

Wii play is fun, but the price still isnt fair for the game...$50 wtf

Back