HI everybody, i have a question about the Stock

panchote1

WiiChat Member
May 16, 2007
Hi all members, i am Francisco Otero from Argentina (South America) I speak only a little bit of english. But i will try it.
Ok, my question is about the Stock of the Nintendo Wii in U.S.A. (United States), i will go to Miami, and i need to know about the stock. Can i find one nintendo wii?.
Thanks.

well i dunno down here....im not sure if anyone has one i havent heard any places saying they have one...some of the stores you might want to try are gamestop bestbuy target walmart kmart eb games and any other electronic store....good luck man

I got mine at wally world. Walmart actually and they had quite a few in the store. Supply is starting to catch up with demand where i live so it is possible.

You do think that in the wallmart can i find one wii?, where do you live?

It took me many calls to many stores and much waiting too in order to get my Wii. If you really want one, call stores and ask them if they know they they are getting a new shipment in. Then get to the store really early that day. I got to the store five hours before it opened to get mine. Good luck!

Yeah, any Walmart i think you can get one. Just check in with them daily. They usually get a handfull every week at my location in AL.

Welcome to wiichat and enjoy your stay. Happy gaming.
The Wii has become something of an artifact at the moment. You will need luck on your side if you want to find one but goodluck with your search.

Back