Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi everybody!

Discussion in 'GoldenEye 007' started by zizka, Jun 10, 2011.

1. zizka

zizka WiiChat Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRzQpjCZZF0&feature=related

Just got this game last week am really enjoying it. Slowly getting better, had my first really good game last night 945xp 30 kills and 8 deaths! Felt good. Am currently on level 15, levelling up feels like it takes forever (I usually get a lot less xp).
    Are there a lot of you who play the game on here? particularly from the UK would be nice to join some games with you lot. Already starting to recognise the same names when I play.
    Also looking for some help with control settings I'm using the wiimote and its working well but I cant turn fast enough at times when its close quarters. How do you lot have your control settings? Have you turned the sensitivity up really high? I messed around with my settings but then couldnt remember what I had done so I'm back to default how do you higher level players have yours set up?
    Anyway just wanted to say hi to everyone and hopefully get some games in with you lot.

HEADSHOT +10xp

2. Egozilla

Egozilla WiiChat Member

Yeah, you have to adjust the sensitivity of the Wiimote so you can turn faster. If you don't things don't work quite as well.

What's your moniker on Goldeneye - is it your signature of Headshot? If so, we played against each other and you tubed me a few times and really aggravated me.

3. Dok

Dok so cute

Wii Friend Code: 5455-6831-9435-8590
    5455-6831-9435-8590
    I'm rolling with max horizontal turn speed and max sensitivity, with vertical turn speed at about 1/4.

4. Jedi Namor

Jedi Namor WiiChat Member

5. Blackecho

Blackecho Level 56

Wii Friend Code: 0689-0434-9393-0000
    0689-0434-9393-0000
    Hi, yeah there are a few of us from the UK around. A few of us from this forum chat here: http://www.chatzy.com/349416868120 before, during and after games. It helps us make parties, maybe see you in there (its usually busier in the evening UK time).