Hi everyone!

Darkprinny said:
Try makein things up

Hey DP now that some people are leaving the forum in nowadays you might wanna create some Bye pics, huh??

And me too.. I need to change my welcoming randomly...

demonflair said:
Hey Dj, is that just a username, or are you actually a real life Dj??

And welcome to our forum!!!

I actuall am a DJ yes i play now and again when i get bookings which is normally onec or twice a month. But because i have changed my genre of music i have kind of got less bookings as i am trying to break onto a new scene, that and i am slightly losing interest nowadays.

Dj Trooper said:
I actuall am a DJ yes i play now and again when i get bookings which is normally onec or twice a month. But because i have changed my genre of music i have kind of got less bookings as i am trying to break onto a new scene, that and i am slightly losing interest nowadays.

What's your new genre of music now??

demonflair said:
Hey DP now that some people are leaving the forum in nowadays you might wanna create some Bye pics, huh??

And me too.. I need to change my welcoming randomly...

Or I could just post a kiiling pic

demonflair said:
What's your new genre of music now??

Currently love Minimal Techno, Electro House and Funky House. I also like a lot of indie bands that are out at the moment but i just listen to these on cd/mp3 as i wouldn't be playing their tunes in a dance club. I'm also going to Ibiza again this year which is going to be massive!

Come on reply to me and add me to your wii now, also when you reply I will add you so we can play eachother

DONT QUADRUPLE POST NOOB

Use the edit button

demonflair said:
That would scare some sensible members :lol:

Gose off to find some sick ban worthy pics

Darkprinny said:
DONT QUADRUPLE POST NOOB

Use the edit button

Gose off to find some sick ban worthy pics

Hi Enter my wii No. and I'll enter yours, have you got mario strikers charged?

Do you even read other peoples posts ?

Darkprinny said:
DONT QUADRUPLE POST NOOB

Use the edit button

Or double post

Back